Happy Friday, and I am kicking off my Friday with another "Links to Share" post. where I share with you various musings , how-to's, career advise, quotes, antidotes, fashion/styling tips, cocktail recipes, etc that I come across in my cyber travels.
Flea market finds, artisan designs, Cuban art inspiration, rustic and industrial kitchen furnishing, sleek prints, futuristic airliners, the perfect tee, and creative labeling. Eye catching and decorative. Enjoy and Be Inspired!This online shops features curated items for the home; handcrafted by artisans and designers from around the world.
2. I am really into the look of rustic kitchen and accessories, and this counter table is exactly what I've been looking for.
3. Iconic Cuban artist Juan Gris inspired the design for the Maiyet Cubist Scarves, read the story here.
4. What a somewhat odd place to hang up a black and white print, it works so well here.
5. Is this the future airline interior cabins? Would you take a window seat or an isle? Would it really matter?
6. This tee says it all.
7. Loving the sleek and modern design of the packaging of this Premium Organic EVOO. Presentation is everything.
8. This shopping guide for 5 Kitchen things you should always pickup at a flea market; my mother totally agrees with #1.
9. This H&M bath mat would pair will with my rustic / industrial decor moment that I am having at the moment.