I am kicking off Friday with another "Links to Share" post, where I share with you various musings, how-to's, quotes, antidotes, travel destinations, fashion/styling tips, cocktail recipes, ideas to steal, etc that I come across in my cyber travels. Enjoy and Be Inspired!
Saying hello to October and with summer in my rear-view mirror.
1. This 70's inspired crossbody bag is a perfect addition to your fall wishlist.
2. It's not too late for a west coast weekend road trip for the ladies, especially when the weather is still pleasantly summer-like, this guide for"5 Weekend Road Trips on the West Coast" is perfect way to get you started.
3. Did you know that Lenny Kravitz has his own interior design firm called Kravitz Design? He also has a collaboration with CB2, visit here.
4. This parody of the hit show Empire with Jimmy Fallon as Lucious Lyon is hilarious.
5. This recipe for "lemon-garlic shrimp and grits" is perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
6. This funny comparison of "Fall in LA vs. Fall Everywhere Else" is so on point.
7. This doormat may not be a deterrent I repeat this doormat is not a deterrent.
8. I definitely have to check out this limited edition Sonia Kashuk ombre 7-piece brush set the next time I am in Target.
9. A handy guide to "77 expiration dates that you should know" for everything from beauty products to household goods.