My Summer is easy and breezy with lots of blue, gold accents, a spicy and sophisticated scent, berry and orange hued lips. A wanderlust inspired Kate Spade scarf to boot and the perfect coffee table book by one of my favorite designers, full of color, even the book cover itself represents my lust for a colorful summer. Enjoy and Be Inspired!
Friday, July 25, 2014
Wednesday, July 23, 2014
Tuesday, July 22, 2014
One of things I love about warm weather fashions and interior decor are the fun prints and patterns that bring out that summer feeling, a tropical punch of island-brights hues that are surf cultured inspired and perfectly poised to beat the heat. Enjoy and Be Inspired!
|business cards found here.|
I am so ready for the tropics, even if my budgets does not permit my jet-set wanderlust, I can at least wear the tropics.
Friday, July 18, 2014
Happy Friday! Kicking off the weekend with another "Links to Share" post, where I share with you various musing, how-to's, career advise, quotes, tips, fashions, cocktail recipes, etc that I come across in my cyber travels. Enjoy and Be Inspired!
1. My dream bathroom found here on my "Dream Bathrooms" Pinterest page.
2. Madewell's latest lookbook has me loving not only the summery inspired styling but also the natural haired beauty that brings these clothes to life
3. I am a sucker for a true love story, not one of those quickie love at first sights ones.
4. How to have the best wine country trip ever by one of my favorites blogs Camille Styles, her tips on experiencing Napa Valley to the fullest.
6. An Italian villa renovation; it's all in the details.
7. The Every Girl 10 Things you need to know about social media.
8. This blog post on the 10 best striped bath towels; an easy way to update your bathroom.
9. New Balance 501 in Navy is totally in my sneaker list, I am a NB fanatic, and they're only $65.
Til Monday...Be Easy.
Thursday, July 17, 2014
A short list of loves...Enjoy and Be Inspired!
Fierce & Fab Fashion Editorials; Liya Kebede & Kate Moss
The Italian Riviera
I love the design of the packaging on these bottles of wine. Presentation is everything.
Kareeem Iliya illustration
The perfect druzy ring by Frieda Sophie Jewelry
A drive up the Pacific Coast Hwy.
Chill-Laxing; wine, a good book, and an amazing sunset.
Old worn-in, distressed Levi's. Thanks Ronnie!
90's super models; Stephanie, Cindy, Christy, Elaine, Naomi, and Linda E., remember Linda's infamous quote of "we don't wake up for less than $10,000.00 a day"?
Nothing but vinyl.
French doors & hard wood floors, but that view is gonna cost ya.
Dream shelving; black & white prints, books, vases, paint brushes and fashion inspired gallery walls.
Louboutin, nuff said.
A little ruffle please.
Me and sassy; my little sis in Louisiana circa 1975
"Perfection is a bore" I agree. Be daring and take risk.
Delicate, dainty, organic, and aqua hued, and blue stones.
Decadent chocolate macaroons from Mauro's Cafe at Fred Segal on Melrose Ave in Los Angeles
"It Must Be Magic" album by Teena Marie one of the best songs singers and song writers ever. This album is classic Teena and pure artistry, circa 1981.
Sleep. Bottoms up!
Picture me rolling a vintage Vespa.
It's bigger than me but it doesn't frighten me.
Doing your own thing and not conforming, even while cruising on the sidewalk of life on your scooter in your printed helmet. Eat my scooter dust.